How to Bake Apple Pies
This apple pie recipie can guide you to make a perfect pie for all your friends and family! Apple Pies are great snacks for kids after school and is also one of my favorite pie!
- unslated butter
- white sugar
- brown sugar
- ground cinnamon
- double crust ready-to-use pie crust
- red apples
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C)
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Stir in white sugar, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, and water. Bring the syrup to a boil, stirring constantly to dissolve sugar, then remove from heat.
- Unroll the second crust on a work surface, and cut into about 8 1-inch wide strips. Criss-cross the stips over the apples, or weave into a lattice crust.
- Crimp the bottom crust over the lattice strips with your fingers. Spoon caramel sauce over pie, covering lattice portion of the top crust; let remaining sauce drizzle through the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and bake until the crust is golden brown, the caramel on the top crust is set, and the apple filling is bubbling, 35 to 40 more minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!
This Apple Pie recipe came from www.allrecipes.com